Who are we?
We are not your typical financial institution. It's our people who make us a cut above. Here, every person is respected because of their differences, not in spite of them.
We pride ourselves on a culture of purpose, passion and compassion. At Mizuho, we provide the stability of an international industry leader with the career trajectory of a growing business. Our steady, strategic growth gives our people at all levels rewarding degrees of responsibility and a richer work experience than a boutique firm or an established giant could offer alone.
Working for Mizuho opens doors not just to a rewarding career with excellent prospects, but to lasting friendships with colleagues from diverse cultures. It's the local expertise of our employees that makes our global network so powerful. By collaborating with colleagues and clients who have your same ambition, you can amplify your sphere of influence and base of knowledge as part of one of the largest-and growing-banks in the world.What is the opportunity?
Global Transaction Banking Department has composed two types of the business, one is Trade finance and another Cash Management System (CMS) solution.
In the CMS business area, we have Sales Team in charge of transaction banking sales activity and Cash Management Product Team in charge of CMS product development and enhancement to improve product line-up in European market.
We are now establishing Cash Support Team, which will play a critical important role to maintain the quality of our cash management services. This new team will be in charge of daily support and implementation including documentation, contact with customer and arrangement with front office and back office to make them go smoothly. This is a perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to have experience of offering clients high quality support, smooth implementation, communication skill with both external customer and internal staff including front office and back office, and marketing to hear requirement directly from the customer in Europe. Products that the team covers will be broad with not only online banking platform but Host-to-host/SWIFT connectivity, API and liquidity management such as cash pooling.What will you be doing?
• Client onboarding and BAU support for transaction banking products
• Produce internal documentation and client application forms
• Supporting ad hoc projects (client migration, internal system migration)
• Supporting release and maintenance of transaction banking productsWhat do you need to succeed?
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
• Experience in the Banking Industry, especially for cash management product such as (1) On-line banking implementation, integration and maintenance, (2) Payment Administration, (3) Cash Pooling Implementation, integration and maintenance, (4) Host to Host/SWIFT connectivity implementation, integration and maintenance and (5) API knowledge related with PSD2/Open banking.
• Basic knowledge of UK and European Payment market environment (BACS/CHAPS, SEPA/Target2, SWIFT etc)
• Ability to work effectively under strict deadlines such as payment cut-off times
• Excellent attention to details and high levels of accuracy
• Strong desire to support clients and team
• Basic Knowledge of UK and European regulations (PSD2, Basel, Libor discontinuation, ISO20022, CBPR+, etc.)
• Basic Knowledge of Customer ERP/TMS (SAP, Kyriba, Oracle etc.)
• Basic IT knowledge such as Network (sFTP etc), File Format (XML, CSV, Text, JSON etc.), Database, Infrastructures
• Experience of Project Management (Timeline management, delivery management, coordination with stakeholders such as IT developer and users)
• Experience in Robotics Process Automation (RPA) set up and maintenanceWhat Mizuho can offer you
Here at Mizuho, there are fantastic progression opportunities and clear paths to promotion. We will give you ample opportunity to affect change and to help grow our business.
In addition to the great opportunity outlined above we are also currently able to offer:
- Competitive starting salary, plus discretionary bonus
- Non-contributory pension
- 25 days' annual leave (increasing with service)
- Core working hours*
- Hybrid working - office and home based*
- Virtual GP
- Wellbeing benefits, including Mental Health Allies and First Aiders
* For applicable roles only We champion a flexible work environment, as we understand the need for people to meet other commitments or simply strike a good work-life balance. As such, we are happy to talk flexible working for this role such as reduced working hours. The role will also include homeworking.At Mizuho we are committed to supporting inclusion, equity and diversity, and seek to create a workplace that is fully inclusive. We welcome applications from all sections of the community that we operate in and from all ethnic backgrounds, sexual orientation, beliefs, gender identities and disabilities. If you require more information about our equal opportunities policy or wish to discuss any accessibility requirements or reasonable adjustments please contact the recruitment team - email@example.com and we will be happy to help.