Are you a dedicated, compassionate and caring individual?
Do you have experience working with children with a range of SEND needs?
Protocol are currently working with mainstream schools in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, who are looking for SEND Learning Support Assistants to join their welcoming schools.
As a SEND LSA, you will be working with several students with a range of needs including SEMH, ASD & ADHD, experience in this area would be extremely beneficial.
Candidates with a Team Teach qualification are highly encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience working with student with SEND in a school environment
• Have a kind disposition and willing to go the extra mile to support their students and the school more generally
• Be reliable and committed to allow the students as much consistency as possible
• Live locally to Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, or be able to commute easily
In return Protocol can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay (paid through PAYE so no hidden umbrella costs)
• Regular CPD run by trained professionals
• A supportive consultant on hand five days a week to answer queries
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.