Change Specialist - Finance Transformation: £500 - £700 per day (Outside IR35) | 3 Days per week.
For a large, complex organisation, we are recruiting a Finance Transformation Change Specialist to support the Deputy Director of Finance and CFO deliver a best-in-class Finance and Procurement function whilst transforming the service delivery model. This role will manage and lead the deployment of a transformational change project alongside the implementation of an Oracle Fusion Finance system. This role will implement the transition plan from old to new Finance Operating Model and will enhance business partnering functionalist. This role will define and develop the culture of Finance and Procurement whilst building trust with key stakeholders and the Executive team. Main Duties:
- ORGANISATIONAL CHANGE: Lead all aspects of transformational change to deliver first-class Finance and Procurement function
- Define, develop, and implement culture change against the new target operating model
- Detailed activity analysis to support final phase of the transfer of Finance work from Directorates into the Finance and Procurement function
- Support the Deputy Director of Finance with transitioning and integrating existing and new staff into the new operating model
- Be the University's subject matter expert on finance transformational change
- Lead workshop design and management to gain buy-in to the business partnering and service delivery model
- On-boarding activities as transition to new systems and processes
- Identify process efficiencies without impacting service delivery
- STAKEHOLDER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT: Be a trusted partner on finance transformation and organisational design
- Provide regular updates to the CFO and VC and prepare reports for presentation to the Finance Committee
- Build and develop relationships across the organisation including the Executive Team.
- Substantial experience of leading and delivering large-scale change / transformation programmes (ideally implementing Oracle Cloud Fusion)
- Strong experience of implementing people and cultural change
- Strong experience of organisational change methodologies and using diagnostic tools at individual, team, and organisational level.
- Strong experience of implementing business partnering to enhance service delivery
- Strong experience of delivering process efficiencies, and of influencing and achieving buy-in to actions at senior level
- Ideally experience from the Higher Education (HE) sector
- Able to work flexibly approximately 2-3 days per week.