Staff Nurse required for a Nursing Home in Southall, Full Time, Days/Nights - up to £22.00 per hour
* up to £22.00 per hour
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Company pension scheme
* Training, development, and ongoing training
* Career progression for the right person
* Free uniform
* DBS and NMC Fees paid for
* Free parking
Archway Talent Solutions are proud to be working with one of UK's leading care home providers to recruit a Staff Nurse for their well-established nursing home in Southall, London. As a Staff Nurse, you will be supporting the Home Manager and other members of staff to provide the residents with quality care. My client is looking for a Registered nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who is passionate about Elderly and Dementia Care.
My client is looking for a Staff Nurse with the following:
* A qualified RGN/RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin number
* Previous experience in a senior position or a Staff Nurse looking to step up
* A passion to work with the elderly or within a care home setting
* A committed and organised approach.
* A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Up to date clinical skills (training will be provided)
At Archway Talent Solutions we endeavour to make finding a job a flawless process for you. We complete an over the phone assessment which helps us understand what you are looking for and your suitability for the role.
Job Ref: ATS218
Apply now to be considered!
Archway Talent Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD