Staff Nurse required for a Nursing Home in Ruislip, Days and Nights Available, 24 - 48 Hours per week - up to £21.00 per hour & Paid Breaks
* up to £19.00 per hour & Paid Breaks
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Company pension scheme
* Training, development, and ongoing training
* Career progression for the right person
* Free uniform
* DBS and NMC Fees paid for
* Free parking
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their Well-Established Nursing Home in Ruislip, London. The home has been awarded a Good CQC and has an excellent reputation within the area. As a staff nurse, you will be supporting the Home Manager and other members of staff to provide the residents with quality care. My client is looking for a Registered nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who is passionate about Elderly and Dementia Care.
My client is looking for a Staff Nurse with the following:
* A qualified RGN/RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC pin number
* A passion to work with the elderly or within a care home setting
* A committed and organised approach.
* A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Up to date clinical skills (training will be provided)
At Archway Talent Solutions we endeavour to make finding a job a flawless process for you. We complete an over the phone assessment which helps us understand what you are looking for and your suitability for the role.
Job Ref: ATS4
Apply now to be considered!
Archway Talent Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Staff Nurse, Senior Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Manager, Unit Manager, Home Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD