Harris Hill are working with a fantastic cancer charity in their search for a Senior Fundraising Product Manager in order to cover maternity leave for approximately 12 months.
To apply to this role you will ideally have:
- The Senior Fundraising Product Manager role is a vital position with Mass Participation, it drives the strategy, delivery and success of a range of products within the Mass Participation portfolio.
- The role engages supporters across a wide range of products and across each of the four nations. In a rapidly evolving market, innovation and leadership in these roles has never been more important.
- You will be the key point of contact and product expert, for all aspects of the products they manage. You will engage colleagues across the whole charity, delivering fantastic experiences for supporters and a great return on investment for the charity.
- You will directly manage product managers and work with colleagues across Mass Participation and Community Fundraising to deliver specific parts of the portfolio, either individual events, or areas of the supporter experience
- Significant experience working at a senior level within fundraising
- Overseeing the development of (or other income generating/product development function within a commercial organisation) working on strategy and product development
- Project management
- Ability to organise effective schedules, co-ordinating multiple external and internal resources
- Team working - within own team and across an organisation.
Salary: £31,578- £35,086 + £3,500 LW if London based
Deadline: 22nd May
If you would like to learn more about this role and receive a full job description please get in touch with Dagmara at Harris Hill Please contact her on Dagmara.email@example.com or call her on 02078207315.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.