Reed Accountancy Cambridge are recruiting for an ERP and Finance Administrator in Cambridge. For this role, you will be assisting the ERP project manager. No experience is necessary, we are seeking a highly motivated individual that is up for a fast-paced environment with strong skills in Microsoft Office.Location:
Cambridge (remote working)Position:
Temporary full-time, 3 months (approx.)Division
£10-£13 per hour Key responsibilities:
- Supporting the team in preparation of training materials, including documented process and procedures for global finance and HR staff.
- Support in training materials including some face-to-face contact with key users to gather feedback and continually improve quality and effectiveness.
- Support production of other communications including videos, newsletters, and updates to the internal intranet or other social media such as screen recording and videos.
- Assist in identifying and systematically recording training needs.
- Navigate through ERP test scripts (with guidance) to capture screenshots and notes to provide users with useful and clear guided instructions.
- Update and produce presentational material on PowerPoint.
- Update, with support, the internal intranet page.
- Prepare and verify load sheets and associated project data with guidance.
Desired skills: Microsoft Office, Strong communication verbally and writing, organisation skills and attention to detail.
If you feel you are right for the position, please apply today to be considered.