We are seeking an experienced management consultant/project manager to join our team at the Manager or Senior Manager grade to deliver expertise in project initiation, ideation and design thinking across our clients in banking.
Brilliant solutions need brilliant people.
Specifically we now seek a Project Manager, experienced in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies, business case development and product ideation to work in a cross-functional team to prioritise, manage and deliver a backlog of functional requirements, lead a team of developers and manage senior stakeholders.
Successful candidates will have an excellent track record of exceeding client expectations. In order to do this, it is likely that you will have management consulting experience and possess some or all the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in digital product management lifecycle, within financial services
- Understanding of agile terminology - sprints, backlog, epic/story/task etc
- Expertise in operational change, Target Operating Model (TOM) design and delivery
- Proven working experience in Agile, Waterfall, Design Thinking in ways of working (JIRA / MS TFS, would be beneficial, but not essential)
- Ability to translate business & regulatory requirements into functional specifications
- Strong record delivering complex, multi-stakeholder projects in financial services
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication, presenting skills, project management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in implementing Core-Banking systems would be beneficial.
We're a leading pan European Business and IT consultancy and delivery partner dedicated to the financial services industry. Our team of 1,500 consultants are based across nine countries in Europe. Our main headquarters are in Milan, Italy. We specialise in cards and payments, retail banking and capital markets consulting. We're proud of the long-standing client relationships we have with the world's largest financial services organisations. We have a strong set of financials and an impressive growth story. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange BE recorded revenues in excess of €150 million (2018).