Classroom support are excited to be working with a number of large schools in the Tower Hamlets area who are looking for a Sports Teaching Assistant to join their school.
We are recruiting on their behalf for an experienced Sports Teaching Assistant for a long-term position for the right candidate.
The school in question has fantastic support mechanisms and facilities for their staff and a wonderful and rewarding environment.
There is a highly competitive rate of pay which is £85 - £90 per day depending on experience, for working hours of 8.30am-4pm.
Working days are Monday-Friday term time only.
Requirements of the role are:
* Supporting the teacher preparing and planning daily resources and lessons.
* Offering reliability and consistency for children who need stability.
* Using your experience of effective behaviour management.
* Helping young people work towards a vocational qualification, promoting self-belief and independence.
* Minimum requirement of having experience in teaching sports and leading sporting activities.
* Additionally, you need to be capable of leading small groups and supporting children 1:1.
* Any experience of supporting children with SEN is advantageous.
If you meet all the above criteria and would like the opportunity to work with a highly regarded Tower Hamlets school as a Sports Teaching Assistant, please apply today and we will contact you in due course