Our client design and manufacture precision forged and machined components and are currently recruiting for an experienced Process Leader to join their team. As Process Leader you will ultimately be accountable for driving consistent standards, rigorous SQDCP performance improvements and customer satisfaction by delivering products OTIF from a vertically integrated process stream. You will be responsive to customer / supplier demands and NPI's and proactive in moving the business forward.
Salary circa £35,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus competitive benefits package.
As Process Leader, your key responsibilities will include:
* Responsible for a process stream within one of four business units
* Managing and motivating Process Team Leader and Process Operatives (Headcount ranging from circa 15 - 50 heads)
* Operating budget will include:
* Sub Contract
* Business Planning:
* Load & Capacity
* Performance Management / Production System:
* Manpower - People management, absence, productivity, skills, training
* Machines - Asset care / Die care
* Methods - Standard Operations
* Material - Production plan, Flow, Logistics, Inventory
* Delivery metrics
* Standardisation of process and consistent application
* Meeting with customers
* NPI in line with project management policy milestones
To be successful in the role of Process Leader, you will possess the following qualities:
* HN Qualification (or equivalent) in Mechanical / Production Engineering / Business Analysis would be highly advantageous
* Extensive knowledge and experience of leading large scale industrial, complex operations
* Proven track record with a successful portfolio of achievements
* Able to manage employee relations within a diverse team
This position is based near Redditch and is easily commutable from Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Alcester, Studley, South Birmingham, Solihull, Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge.
If you are an experienced Process Leader, looking for a new exciting and varied opportunity, then please apply immediately.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Swift who are operating as an employment business