Organisational Change Manager - Finance
Opportunity for an Organisational Change Manager to work alongside various departments in supporting the role out of S/4 Hana. Operating as part of the Finance department to focus on supporting the implementation of the finance element of S/4 Hana across a range of divisions. Partnering closely with the project team and non-finance professionals within the business.
- Shape and lead the finance change management agenda.
- Scope, plan, define and deliver a range of interventions required to successfully embed finance change.
- Communicating progress on the project proactively.
- Provide support, guidance and education to business stakeholders to ensure successful implementation of finance change approaches.
- Working effectively across functions and delivering wider business engagement, whilst being a primary point of contact for Finance change.
- Preparation of underlying materials as well as leading/participation engagement and training workshops.
- Work closely with the implementation partner and IT department who are overseeing the ERP project.
- Define and manage appropriate governance, controls and reporting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Knowledge and experience of change management approaches, methods and tools.
- Specific and demonstrable experience as a Change Manager, preferably in Finance transformation programmes.
- Experience in building and delivering change management and behavioural change initiatives.
- Ability to build strong working relationship and influence a variety of senior stakeholders.
- Ability to operate under pressure and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, without detailed oversight.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.