Senior Java Developer - Banking/Microservices/Kubernetes sought by leading investment bank based in Canary Wharf.
**Inside IR35 - Hybrid working**
The Senior Backend Developer will be responsible for driving the development and maintenance of internal applications within the anti-financial crime technology space and scripts used to automate tasks and processes, data collection/aggregation and end user self-services.
They will be responsible along with other practitioners in the team to set standards and drive the implementation of new features, enhancements, and backlog items, always with the scope to minimize manual effort and improve the user experience while keeping the environment stable and secure.
- Core Java - Expert
- Microservices + Kubernetes - Expert
- Jenkins - Expert
- Any one of : Maven/Gradle - Strong
- Any one of : Camel, Spring Integration, Spring Batch - Strong
- Any one of : IBM MQ, Active MQ, Google Pub-Sub, Kafka, (or any similar messaging middleware) - Strong
- SQL (Oracle or another RDBMS)- Strong
- Git (branching strategies and command line usage) - Strong
Nice to Have
- Any cloud platform (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- NoSQL db's like MongoDB
- jBPM (Redhat Process Automation Manager)
Please apply within for further details or call on
Harvey Nash Finance & Banking