Principal Resourcing are recruiting for a Business Support Administrator to start immediately.
The school is part of one of the country's leading education providers and therefore work in partnership with other trust schools to excel academically, personally and socially.
The school aim to provide first-class education, shaped by strong teaching, outstanding pastoral care and provide a wide range of leadership and enrichment opportunities.
Cover is required to start ASAP, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. The role will consist of working 37hours per week, 7.30 - 3.30pm and 3pm finish on a Friday.
What you will require:
* Previous experience working within a school administrator role
* Knowledge of SIMS
* A current DBS registered with the Update Service or you will be required to complete with Principal Resourcing
What we offer:
* Continuous training opportunities via our online platform or on a bespoke basis
* Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
* A wealth of experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
If this sounds of interest to you please apply now with your up to day CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
We will conduct your interview via phone call and we will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful