Simply Supply are seeking a HLTA (Higher Level Teaching Assistant) to support a local primary school on a supply basis, covering the absence of class teachers through illness, courses and PPA cover.
The school are seeking a dedicated and friendly individual who has experience delivering lessons to KS1 or KS2 pupils. The successful candidate will be working alongside a supportive team of staff, who are excited to have another team member on board.
Benefits of working as a HLTA with Simply Supply:
· Competitive pay of £85 per day, paid weekly
· Term time only role
· Free Access to over 50 online training courses
· An industry leading online portal and app
All pay rates are inclusive of statuary holiday pay.
Responsibilities of a HLTA:
· Deliver lessons to KS1 or KS2 classes on behalf of the absent teacher
· Enthuse and inspire children to learn
· Working as part of a team
Requirements for the role of a HLTA:
· Hold a HLTA qualification (essential)
· At least 6 months UK Primary teaching experience
· Have an understanding of the current primary curriculum
Please apply today for the role of HLTA with your CV