Software Developer / Java Engineer Leatherhead to £55k
Software Developer / Java Engineer (TDD Real-time Agile). Looking for an opportunity to utilise and develop your Java skills whilst gaining valuable knowledge of the proprietary trading space?
As a Software Developer / Java Engineer you will join a small, multi-disciplinary Agile team of software developers to design, develop, and maintain features for a successful proprietary trading platform. A typical day for you will involve developing reliable and quality code for system enhancements, bespoke integrations, or Greenfield development, taking ownership of individual elements of development, ensuring the overall quality of code deployment through code reviews, creating and maintaining all written documentation, providing technical advice and assistance across the business, and keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
You will be joining a friendly and professional team based in Leatherhead (only a 2 minute walk from the station). You will have the option to work remotely 2 days a week if preferred.
- Previous experience working as a Java Developer and extensive knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Good understand of Agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of best software engineering practises including TDD
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Desirable: real-time system experience, E-commerce or banking background
As a Software Developer / Java Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £55k) plus bonus and benefits.
Apply today or call to have a confidential discussion about this Software Developer / Java Engineer role.