We are seeking an enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant for a full time role based in Henley in Arden, Warwickshire, to start ASAP!
You will be responsible for working on a 1 to 1 basis with pupils who have Autism, and/or a social, emotional, or mental health diagnosis. For this Teaching Assistant role, you will need your NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, and HLTA qualification, you'll have up-to-date knowledge of welfare and safeguarding practices within Education. We need you to build great relationships with all our young people, so you can motivate them to do well and be the best that they can be.
Desirable skills or experience -
* Level 2 and 3 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
* Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education Early Years
* Sensitivity and understanding
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* To be able to carry out basis tasks on a computer or handheld device
* Team Teach
The school is looking to appoint the right candidate for as soon as possible. This job role is until the end of the school year. However, in some cases a permanent contract can arise at a later date.
The key benefits for working with Twenty 4 Seven Education are:
* Your own dedicated and friendly consultant who is available 24/7
* A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
* Competitive rates of pay
* Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
* FREE CPD courses
* Up to £100 referral scheme*
Twenty 4 Seven are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Therefore, this position is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance will be provided.
To find out more about the job role please do not hesitate to contact Georgia on (phone number removed)