Top US law firm is looking for a Senior Case Manager to join their busy Immigration practice department in London.
The Senior Case Manager provides client management and support with limited supervision for a wide variety of immigration matters.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £60,000 + Benefits. This role is a 12 Month FTC, and they are currently operating a hybrid working pattern.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Case Manager will include:
- Providing high level client support
- Undertaking casework and case management for UK immigration applications
- Preparing and filing of the full range of UK immigration applications including Skilled Worker, Intra-Company Transfer, Creative Worker, Government Authorised Exchange, Youth Mobility Scheme, Spousal route and applications for permanent residency and British nationality
- Participating in case strategy meetings, client development activities, town hall meetings and seminars provided to clients
- Entering and maintaining data in immigration case management system
- Organising and preparing application packs for filing; tracking and managing critical deadlines and preparing and maintaining current status reports
- Guiding, training and leading Case Assistant, Paralegals and Sr. Paralegals
Requirements as a Senior Case Manager include:
- You will have at least 3-5 years previous UK corporate immigration experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Strong client service skills and a collaborative approach to working
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to confidentially deal with prioritising competing situations, people and requirements
- A results and detail-oriented outlook and the ability to work well under pressure
- Proven organisational skills, with the ability to manage your own caseload and time effectively
- Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills
- Primarily a team player but able to work under own initiative
Please contact Tom Pye - email@example.com