If you're a skilled Copywriter, and you want to join the Content team of a sector-leading agency in the heart of Nottingham, working with financial advisers and planners, we'd love to hear from you!
Experience writing personal finance copy is a bonus, but not essential. If you have copywriting experience and a passion to learn about personal finance, this role could be for you!
Before reading further though, you should spend a few minutes reading a blog we wrote to help you - 6 ways to solve the big problem both employers and candidates face.
In it, we explain how you can stand out when applying to us, and elsewhere. We hope it helps!
Right, back to the job description...
If the following describes you, we want to hear from you:
- You have wide experience writing engaging blog and other content for clients (experience is crucial. If you don't have some commercial copywriting experience, we're afraid this role isn't for you)
- You can write engaging, informative, and interesting copy on a wide range of subjects
- You have good research skills, and can come up with topical and engaging financial services titles
- You are organised and can manage newsletter schedules to defined deadlines
- You have an exceptional eye for detail, and can edit and proof content to ensure high standards of accuracy
- You can work in a small and close-knit team to support other writers
- You can offer and accept constructive feedback to constantly improve the quality of your work.
Note: We don't mean to be boring, but we will only consider applications that provide a CV, a covering letter and examples of your writing. Scroll to the bottom for more information.A fast-growing, busy and social team
We're a digital agency specialising in the financial services sector, based slap-bang in the middle of Nottingham. We service the marketing needs of financial advisers and planners, as well as networks, investment houses and product providers. Niche, isn't it? That's a great thing because it means we inherently know who we work with and their typical needs.
We've grown rapidly since our head honcho Phil Bray started the business in 2017, and to continue that growth, we need to add more talent to the team. If you're a skilled copywriter, we want to hear from you.
Our office is in the very heart of Nottingham's Creative Quarter, so is easy to get to (and handy for lunch!).Still interested? Excellent.
We're looking for someone with an enthusiastic attitude and a passion for blog content.
You'll normally work with around 10-12 clients and write between 25 and 30 blogs a month, typically of around 1,000 words. These will be on a wide variety of personal finance topics such as tax and pensions, as well as lifestyle pieces, team updates and ad hoc content focused on our clients' audience.
You will be expected to deliver projects on time, and to the highest quality. We want someone who isn't afraid of being held to high standards.
As Steve Jobs said: "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."
Now you know how we got our name!
If you're the person we're looking for, we need you to be able to demonstrate:
- Proficiency and experience in writing engaging content (please include examples of your work with your application. If you don't include a portfolio, we won't be able to consider you, and we don't want that)
- A keen eye for detail and consistency
- Excellent communication skills.
- A great salary and benefits
If you're the right person, you will benefit from:
Get in touch
- A full-time position
- A flexible office-based/from home working arrangement (you can work from anywhere in the UK!)
- The salary your talents deserve
- Flexible working hours
- A generous holiday entitlement
- A pension scheme from day one (as you would expect, we believe in retirement planning!)
- Education reimbursement
- A health cash plan
- Company events and social hours
- Access to our retained therapist (we know how important it is we all look after our mental health).
If you think you might be the person we need, please send your CV with:
- A covering email telling us more about you, and why you're the right person for the job
- A portfolio of your previous work.
Go on, go for it!
Respectfully, no agencies please.