Personal Tax ManagerPeterboroughUp to £55,000 (DOE)AJ Chambers are pleased to be working with one of the UK's leading Top 20 firms of chartered accountants, on their search for a Personal Tax Manager to join their growing and successful team in Peterborough.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team that prides themselves on delivering exceptional quality advisory and compliance services to a wide range of high net worth private clients, including trusts and partnerships.What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive salary with annual reviews.
- Agile working policy which includes working from home and flexibility around their core hours.
- Paid over-time of time off in lieu.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays (additional day after each year of service) and the option to buy or sell up to five days holiday a year.
- Health cash back scheme and much more.
As a Personal Tax Manager you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, managing all complex aspects of the tax affairs for a variety of high net worth private clients, alongside dealing will all compliance matters, administration and tax planning. You will also be responsible for training and reviewing the work of junior members of staff.Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be committed to a career in tax, and will have a wealth of experience delivering tax work to strict deadlines, whilst being confident with using their own initiative to effectively overcome problems.
Ideally you will be CTA qualified or qualified by experience, and have an abundance of knowledge in personal tax.If you feel like this role would be of interest and would like to be considered, please apply direct, or contact Danielle Daymond at AJ Chambers.