Our client is a market-leading organisation that are hiring an analytical Risk & Reporting Manager to assist with the embedding and oversight of the Enterprise risk framework. You will manage the Operational Control and Incident Management process and improve measures to develop the quality of reports. Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ensure all sources of non-financial risk within the business are identified and assessed.
- Provide expert and professional subject-matter advice and guidance to colleagues on risk management matters, including risk control and management best practice.
- Review and challenge the embedding of risk policies and standards and supporting the Business in agreeing remediation plans as necessary.
- Produce scheduled reports and undertake ad hoc themed reviews, providing insightful analysis and recommendations.
- Build a network of stakeholders to develop sources of data and to gather both "soft intelligence" and to validate analysis, findings and recommendations.
- Monitor data trends across the risk framework to escalate emerging stress and to prevent surprises to the organisation.
- A proven leader that is able to think independently with strong knowledge of good practice risk management concepts, frameworks, methodologies and approaches.
- Excellent report writing skills and analytical skills. Able to convey the "so what" behind the data.
- Advanced understanding of governance and control frameworks, as well as practical use of integrated risk tools and techniques.
- Able to build meaningful relationships and think critically when interpreting individual risk assessments.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.