Financial Operations Executive - TV/Digital Production
The successful candidate will work closely with the Financial Operations Manager to support delivery of the business and operational objectives of the Finance team across the business both in the UK and their overseas offices.
Key internal relationships - reports to the Financial Operations Manager with a dotted line to the Head of Finance. Will work closely with Financial Controller, wider Finance transactional team and FP&A team in delivery of company objectives.
- Responsible for identifying and helping to future proof current month end and other workings and processes to ensure that these are adequate to meet the requirements as the business expands
- Supporting implementation of purchase order system and business partnering/roll out across Finance team and various budget holders within the company
- Overseeing improvements to current discrete Finance systems and related processes
- Collaborate on new revenue streams and accounting policies and incorporation into the systems and procedures
- Rationalisation and improvements to current revenue streams, financial reporting of these and future proofing processes undertaken by the Finance team
- Assisting with client payaway reporting system, driving reporting system improvements in conjunction with the Data and Tech team and helping with the onboarding and reporting of new revenue streams
- Assist on new acquisitions/business combinations and integrations into Finance function
- Identifying and promoting implementation of reporting and system improvements across the business and its subsidiary entities
- Facilitate overseas financial operations and subsidiaries and advancing current systems and controls as the US/Asia/other future territories expand
- Bridging operational and transactional Finance team communications
- Assisting the wider Finance team with day to day volumes and projects as necessary
- Supporting Financial Operations Manager with executing the operational objectives, ad hoc projects and day to day
Skills & Attributes:
- ACA /ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent with 1+ years post qualified experience
- Established track record in process implementation within a similar environment
- Solid finance and accounting experience with knowledge of month end requirements and systems and controls
- Systems experience desirable with Excel knowledge to advanced level
- Experience in business partnering with various internal and external stakeholders
- Experience gained within a media, ideally TV/digital production business preferable but not essential
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds - we pride ourselves on attracting the best talent for every opportunity through a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.