Looking for 3 months Inhouse Legal Commercial Contracts Manager covering June, July and August. Remote work. Your new company
One of the reputable charity business in UK Your new role
Commercial Contracts negotiating, drafting and advising upon contract both pre and post signature, as well as providing a broad range of legal advice on commercial corporate, charitable, and other areas of law. What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive Legal and Commercial Contracts experience
- Legal Qualification (Solicitor, Barrister, CILEX, LPC, LLM, LLB, etc)
- Experience in both Commercial and Corporate desk will be highly preferred
- Experience of IP, Employment, GDPR will be highly preferred
- Experience of Charity Industry, or University, or research centre will be highly preferred.
What you'll get in return
3 months Interim position with the potential to extend, £40-50/hr PAYE via Hays, fully remote work but need to come to Southampton or Liverpool office to collect the working device. What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.