Chartered Accountant (Manager) £45,000 - £55,000 Excellent Benefits!
Reed is partnered with an ambitious, highly commercial, and growing practice in central Belfast, in the appointment of a Chartered Accountant (Manager) to join their team on a permanent (hybrid) basis.
This is a very exciting time in our client's growth trajectory and the perfect time to join this thriving team!Our client is offering the successful candidate a very competitive salary & package (ask Laurence at Reed for more detail on this!).The Role :
Criteria: The successful candidate will have:
- Developing relationships with clients and being the first point of contact for a portfolio of client's
- Understanding client queries, proposing a solution and delegation and overview of responses to clients
- Review (some preparation) & Submission of year end company financial statements
- Review (some preparation) & Presentation of management accounts
- Review of self-assessment tax returns & corporation tax returns
- General tax advice (with the support of the tax department) & technical client support (telephone calls and face to face meetings)
- WIP and monthly billing reviews
- Overview of training and development of junior staff (line manager for accounts team)
For more information on this and other excellent permanent career opportunities, contact Laurence Jago or Lisa Donaldson at Reed Belfast, as soon as possible and in complete confidence. Alternatively, you can contact us confidentially via LinkedIn.
- A recognised accountancy qualification
- Minimum of 2 years PQE
- Be extremely organised & ambitious
- Offer experience in managing various client deadlines and client portfolios successfully
- Offer experience of practice-based software & a keen interest in driving the use of technology
- Team Management experience