We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Manager to join an SME real estate company on a temporary to permanent basis. We will also consider candidates who are only seeking roles on an interim basis. You MUST be immediately available to apply for this position as the role will begin this week.
We are looking for a progressive and career driven individual who, in time, has aspirations of developing into a Financial Controller and Finance Director. You will be responsible for building a team around you will become an integral part of a company moving forward, you will eventually sit on the senior leadership team. This company are currently a team of 10 but have plans for this to be 30 within the next 2 years.
This is a start-up, it is an extremely exciting time to get involved in a business that has plans to become a nationwide brand and you will be part of some impressive growth. However, you will also need the correct 'hands on' approach in the early days, in order for this role to be successful. You will not only be responsible for implementing processes and procedures as you see fit but you will need to grow a finance team around you as you see fit. You will be heavily involved in all commercial and strategic operations of the business and will work directly with the Founder.Pay:
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefitsLocation:
London Fields (hybrid working offered)Working hours:
9.00am - 6.00pmResponsibilities:
- Performing a variety of day-to-day financial operations. Run the finance function!
- Preparation of financial information and quarterly management accounts for review internally and by external accountants for a variety of companies within the Group
- Assist with operational running of the Property Division of the Group
- Proactively develop and improve current process, identify efficiencies and formalise processes in conjunction with CEO and CFO Consultant
- Liaise with MD on commercial and strategic company decisions and approach
- Development of many new processes in conjunction with CEO and CFO Consultant
- Assist in general office management duties
- Ideally competent on Xero
- Must be familiar with general computer use and skilled enough for day to day use
- Embrace the use of new systems eg Arthur (property management system)
- Strong double entry bookkeeping skills
We've been candidates too so we know how frustrating it is if you don't hear back from a job application. We'd love to respond to everyone, however given the high volume of responses we receive from the combination of job boards, social media and other sources and despite our best efforts, we simply can't get back to every application - We know that's not what you want to hear but we hope you'll understand?
Short-listed candidates will obviously be contacted for this specific role and if you haven't heard from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We will keep your CV on file to contact you with regards to future roles and any other advice to help you, however if you do not wish to remain on our database, please let us know and we will obviously remove you. Alternatively, feel free to contact us for a chat.