Senior Account Manager
Our client is an award-wining Global Digital B2B Marketing Agency who is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their team.
As Senior Account Manager, you will find yourself as a direct support to the Account Director, working on key accounts. You will be responsible for:
- Key B2B client ownership, working as an efficient and trusted advisor.
- Project Delivery at the standard level
- Internal Leadership
- Financial Management of client accounts
- Business Growth, seeking tracking opportunities for growth within existing accounts
Skills & Requirements
- Experience in Client Services (preferably B2B)
- Working experience of building client relationships
- Strong leadership skills
- Desirable campaign experience/ knowledge: Content strategy & management, Paid media & social, User experience, Web design/development, SEO, User experience, MarTech
This is a hybrid working role, asking for x1 day a week in the London office
Lorien Plc is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.