Work Arrangement: Flexible
We are currently in the process of working with one of the best-known Asset Managers in London, who are looking to add a Japan-focused analyst to their long-only Japanese Equities Team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate with a real passion and excellent understanding of Japanese markets to join a well-established and highly reputable team in a senior analyst equivalent role.
A role in a firm such as this can be a career-defining move. For the right candidate, this is an opportunity to join a company with a very flat structure, extremely competitive salaries, and bonuses as well as low staff turnover. For the right candidate, the scope to progress into a PM is clear if you have the drive and passion to do so. If you are someone that truly believes that a meritocratic setup suits them, and you are confident in your knowledge and experience then this role is the one for you.
In order to be considered for this role you must be a match for the below requirements: Requirements:
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Strong modeling abilities
- Extensive experience looking at Japanese Equities
- Highly numerate with attention to detail
- Professional fluency in Japanese
- Educated to degree level
- Generate investment ideas by
- Research companies that match the fund's investment philosophy
- Use deep dive fundamental research to put together investment opportunities.
- Review performance of existing companies in the portfolio and monitor holdings
- Complete bespoke quantitative and qualitative research and financial modeling
- Work alongside the investment director to ensure information is accurately supplied to internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please send your CV in word format to email@example.com to express your interest.