I'm recruiting for a top tier multinational Investment Banking who are looking to bring on an Agile Program Manager to help with the transformation of making the firm and agile organisation.
Candidates must have:
- Several years' of Program Manager experience of agile implementations.
- Experience working at a Top Tier Bank/Financial Service firm.
- The ability to provide expertise in agile engineering practices (eg. Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe).
- A true agile mindset with strong problem-solving skills.
- A strong understanding of operational processes.
- The ability to manage large scale, highly complex projects.
- Ability to coordinate the tasks of the initiative among different divisions, streams and vendors.
- Ability to manage and identify the interests of senior stakeholders and clients.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.