M&S Simply Food - Gatwick Airport
Team Member at M&S Simply Food Gatwick Airport
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.57 per hour
* An additional £1.20 per hour for shifts worked between midnight and 6am.
Part time and Full time permanent role for new opening store.
Shifts will be scheduled between 5am and 12am including weekends - we are sure you can find something matching your flexibility. If you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy store, please apply now!
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for Team Member:
* Demonstrate knowledge of Brand / products to advise customers in a professional and helpful manner
* Maintain all unit displays in accordance with Brand standards
* Consistently meet shift/daily average spend, waste and portion control targets
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness and appearance in all work areas
Requirements for Team Member:
* Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
* Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for Team Member:
* Free meal on shift
* Refer a friend scheme - get rewarded with £400 every time you successfully refer a friend
* Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
* Employee discount, up to 75% on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
* Good public trabsport links
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age