Payroll Team LeaderLocation:
Blackburn, BB1 2FA - Office BasedHours:
Full-Time / PermanentSalary:
up to £27,000 & Bonus SchemeWhat will my role look like?
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Payroll Team Leader! Reporting into the Payroll Assistant Manager, you will help oversee the Payroll Department and will strive to ensure the accurate and efficient processing of UK & Ireland large volume payroll procedures.
You will help lead and motivate the Payroll Team, be the first point of contact for queries and support with training / upskilling the team. This role is ideal for an experienced payroll individual who thrives working in a fast-paced environment and is ready to take the next step in their career.What would my main responsibilities be?
- Lead & motivate the team
- NMW checks on Payroll
- PAYE / NIC Calculations
- Calculate gross to net pay
- Process expenses
- AEO & pension process and payment
- Reconciling Payroll to ADP
- Check payrolls for sign off prior BACS submission
- Assist with the implementation of business acquisitions / TUPE
- Submitting third Party files: Pensions etc.
- Process manual payments
- Prepare weekly / monthly KPI's and create business efficiencies
- Manage payroll escalations & issues identified by the team
- Ad hoc project work
This list is not exhaustive and may be added to or amended from time to time.Candidate Requirements
- Minimum 2 years payroll experience
- Ability to calculate gross to net pay
Benefits & Rewards
- Understanding of PSA/ P11D & Benefits
EG Cares is our benefits & rewards scheme, it's our way of saying thank you to our EG family in recognition of the continued support and commitment you deliver every day.Competitive Annual Leave
- We know our employees work hard so we offer competitive annual leave allowances so you can enjoy well deserved time off work!Work Anniversary Awards
- We appreciate how loyal our employees are and to say thank you we reward colleagues when you hit milestones!Employee Discounts -
You will be entitled to 15% off our food-to-go brands and 10% our retail stores, not only this our EG Cares platform entitles you to exclusive discounts at a variety of clothing / retail stores, restaurants, cinemas and much more!Free Parking
- We have free onsite parking at our Head Office in Blackburn which is safe and secure with 24hr CCTV!Waterside Cafe
- With the opening of our new head office we are revolutionizing lunch time with a state of the art employee area for colleagues to relax, dine and unwind. In house Chefs will freshly prepare meals from a large menu incorporating a variety of different cuisines which will change daily, and meals will be provided at incredibly low prices!Employee Assistance Programme
- Telephone counselling and confidential support for personal / legal / medical / health and wellbeing issues is now available 24/7 for our employees through our EG Cares Employee Assistance Programme! Life Assurance
-At EG Group, we believe employees can be their best when they feel supported and have benefit plans that give them security and peace of mind!Learning & Development -
We are committed to helping you develop new skills to be the best version of you!Our People -
You will work alongside our amazing employees, have fun and be a part of our family!Free Eye Test -
As a valued EG Employee you will be eligible to receive a free eye examination every two years!Progression & Career Opportunities -
We look to promote and progress our employees within the business and we are very passionate about internal progression! As the business expands it opens new opportunities for growth... the opportunities really are endless with Euro GaragesCompassionate Leave -
We care about our employees and offer 3 days paid compassionate leaveWho are EG Group?
We are leading global independent fuel station and convenience retail operator with operations at over 5,600 sites across Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, North America and Australia.
The group has enjoyed significant growth, with 2020 revenues exceeding $21bn as well as serving over one billion customers annually. Dedicated to serving the convenience needs of today's busy consumer, whether it is Grocery & Merchandise, Foodservice or Fuel, we have a global network of accessible sites where customers can stop and shop. Through our strong brand partnerships, customers can access various offerings across our network, including brands such as LEON, Cooplands, Starbucks, KFC, Subway, Greggs, SPAR, and Burger King.
Please note, the successful applicant will be subject to a completed DBS check which will be funded by EG Group.