Macildowie are pleased to be partnered with this ever-expanding and dynamic business based in North Leicester on their search for an experienced Finance Team Leader to join their friendly and growing team.
This multi-site business pride themselves on their friendly and inclusive working environment, who offer development and growth to each employee that has the desire to develop.
This role would suit somebody who wants to have autonomy within their role, can bring a postive and engaging influence to their small team of 4 and wants to drive this passion and autonomy across thier team. Your role would include:
Your experience would include:
- Leading and developing a team of 4 to adhere to key SLA's and KPI's
- Ensuring the Direct Debit collection process is structured and in line with BACS regulations.
- Assisting with Daily Payment Approvals
- Supporting the monthly payment of commisions and striving towards improved processes.
- Ensuring month end reconcilations deadlines including bank and balance sheets.
- Maintaining minimum unallocated cash, reviewing aged debt balances and ensuring timely resolutions within your team.
- Managing key relationships with key business leaders, understanding needs and agreeing service level agreements.
- Previous experience in a changing environment, adapting to new ways of working and implementing best practice
- Accounting technical knowledge
- Sound knowledge of double entry accounting and journals
- Sound knowledge of reconciliation process
- Experience of DD processes and requirements
- Experience of Credit Control
- Good leadership and motivational skills
- Problem solving ability
- Good communication skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.