This is an entry-level role into Accounting. The role is based in Garforth, Leeds. We are looking for individuals with a true passion for Finance and devloping a career within a growing organisation with career progression. Ideally, you will have AAT, ATT or a Degree in Finance and Accounting, or currently studying one of the mentioned qualifications. Training is offered with this role.The focus of the role is:
- Managing a portfolio of up to 80 clients.
- Communicating with clients, in a timely professional manner via calls and emails.
- Focus of providing excellent customer service Assisting clients on the use of our bookkeeping portal Providing basic tax planning and ad hoc advice when required.
- Reviewing accounts and approving them to be sent to the client.
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns to send to clients for approval.
- Good attitude and ability to take ownership of work Ambitious and career-orientated.
- A good understanding of accounting principles.
- Good technical ability and experience with limited companies
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to manage own workload effectively & work methodically
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- A team player
- A commitment to personal development
- Computer literate / IT savvy
Full office-based training & development programme and continued Study support