TEAM LEADER - Northallerton
This is an outstanding career opportunity with a market leader providing green services to private and public sector businesses. As a Team leader you will report into the Contract Supervisor. The Contract Supervisor will have the organisation skills required to manage the day-to-day operation of the contract, working with the Contract Supervisor to ensure the delivery of the contract
Key Skills required:
Ideally qualified in horticulture with a minimum of 3 years experience.
• A confident person who can display good people management skills.
• Adaptable to different working techniques with a strong work ethic.
• Experienced using a wide variety of small engine machinery
• Good IT knowledge
• Ideally have a full, clean driving licence.
• PA1 & PA6 is desirable.
• Aware of all relevant industry Health & Safety legislation.
• Reliable and conscientious and able to work on their own initiative
Assisting the Supervisor and Senior Team Leaders in the effective delivery of the programmed maintenance.
• Taking responsibility for the works on site, including timekeeping, productivity arrangements for breaks, dealing with members of the public, visitors to the site and deliveries.
• Proactively leading by example, motivating and guiding the team and maintaining workforce discipline.
• Operating and ensuring others operate company and hire vehicles, machinery and equipment with care and that daily checks and routine servicing are carried and properly recorded.
• To undertake other duties as may be reasonably required by the Supervisor
Company vehicle will be provided.
Working full time - (Mon - Friday) 40 hours per week.
Rate of Pay: £10.50 per hour.
This is a temp to perm position