Join a lovely and vibrant team at one of Europe's Leading security printers for the financial card industry.
Our client is looking for an experienced Account Manager/Handler to join their Banking Account Management Team.
The successful Candidate will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a proven Customer Relationship Management background. They will be a self-driven individual with the ability to manage clients professionally.Salary:
£24-£28k per year, depending on experienceLocation:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Respond to queries in a prompt and professional manner
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Onboarding new customers with our project management team
- Attend customer calls to discuss ongoing projects
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Prepare reports on account status where needed
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Full Clean Driving License
Please apply for an immidiate consideration.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.