We are looking for a IT Support Analyst in watford.
* Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software to deliver required desktop service levels.
* Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
* If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
* Assist in software releases and roll-outs, including communication to the end users.
* Escalate problems (when required) to the Service Management Team.
* Adheres to the Departments Service Management Processes to ensure consistent support and delivery of IT Services.
* Field incoming requests to the Service Desk via both telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution of end user issues.
* Record, track and document the service desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
* Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
* Install anti-virus software and ensure virus definitions are up-to-date.
* Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
* Any successful candidate will be required to pass Baseline Personal Security Standards (BPSS) vetting within the first month of starting with us because of our work with the Ministry of Defence. (cost covered)
for full details please contact us