Head of Digital
My client is driving the digital transformation of the world's leading financial institutions. Other sectors, such as industry and insurance, also leverage their strong consulting and implementation skills across all aspects of pioneering technologies, such as cloud engineering, artificial intelligence, the Internet of Things for Industry 4.0, and blockchain.
In this instance they're recruiting for a permanent Head of Digital to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be hybrid working with an expectancy to be in the Manchester office 1 day a week. The position of Head of Digital doesnt currently exist so this is a brand new head of practice role who will own the responsibility of building the digital practice within this region.
Furthermore you will:
- Head up the Digital practice by defining and executing its strategy, including talent attraction, client offerings, and increasing our capabilities with the practice.
- Drive the recruitment and onboarding activities across the UK for the digital practice to ensure we find, attract and retain talent.
- Foster new client engagements to ensure quality and successful delivery.
- Support the business to build a great culture and make GFT a great place to work
To be suitable for this role you will have:
- Ability to be the single responsible owner for a practice of Digital experts including designers, developers and technology experts, both directly and through others.
- Ability to create a practice level strategy and build strong relationships with peers across GFT.
- Experience in a consultancy background is advantageous
- Ability to communicate and present to large, company-wide groups and engage with others globally.
- Ability to sell digital to clients in order to grow commercially
If interested please click apply today.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age