Senior Project Manager / Agile / IT / Infrastructure / Projects / 6 month contract / Inside IR35 / £450-480 pd
Role: Senior Project Manager - IT Projects (Networking/Infrastructure)
Location Birmingham (Hybrid working - 2 days onsite)
Rate: £400-480 pd
Duration 6 months
Responsibilities and experience:
- Full responsibility for the definition, documentation and satisfactory completion of medium-scale projects
- Identify, assess and manage risks to the success of the project.
- Ensure that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and provide regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate.
- Ensure quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure.
- Manage the change control procedure, and ensure that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances.
- Take responsibility for the definition, documentation and safe execution of small to medium-scale projects, actively participating in all phases of the project.
- Ensure that realistic project and quality plans are prepared and maintained and track all activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports to stakeholders, as appropriate.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources
- Manage the change control procedure
- Ensure that projects are formally closed and, where appropriate, subsequently reviewed, and that lessons learned are captured and actioned.
- Evaluate and make recommendations/decisions on technical options as appropriate.
- Evaluate project performance and recommend changes where performance is found to be unsatisfactory.
- Provide a cross programme view to ensure consistency and ensure that impacts or effects between projects within a programme are properly handled.
- Infrastructure/ Networking project experience
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.