Job Title: Marketing Manager (Cynergy Business Finance Focus)Location: Hybrid /North LondonContract: PermanentSalary: TBC plus excellent benefits
Cynergy Business Finance Limited is our asset-based lending (ABL) arm of Cynergy Bank Limited.
Funding against business assets such as receivables, plant & machinery, inventory and property can provide a flexible, fast and efficient way to pursue new business opportunities for a number of different objectives including; growth, acquisition, turnaround and expansion. We offer funding, between £200,000 and £20,000,000 per eligible business, to SME businesses that want to scale up and grow.Summary:
Support the Head of Marketing to co-ordinate and deliver the annual marketing plans for online and offline activity to increase brand awareness and support business pillars. Role will focus on Cynergy Business Finance (CBF) but will also support Cynergy Bank marketing as required. Main Responsibilities of role:
Building the Cynergy Business Finance and Cynergy Bank brands - research, creative development and content creation for brand building, financial promotions and other marketing and promotional activities.
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Support in the day to day management of the public websites.
- Support in the development, content creation, testing and launch of the new public website.
- Development and design of marketing materials (using Photoshop and InDesign where relevant) incl. emails, website banners, social media, display ads, YouTube clips, digital banners, deal sheets newsletters.
- Co-ordinate content for marketing communication channels incl. digital, paid, print etc providing regular management information and analysis.
- Plan and coordinate social media and advertising calendar to include regular and targeted flow of organic and sponsored campaigns.
- Create content to post directly on the website, social media and internal channels.
- Plan and organise customer events, exhibitions, hospitality, seminars, sponsorship and other promotional activities liaising with business pillars and creative agencies.
- Plan and organise marketing direct/bulk mailings and email campaigns.
- Ensure effective use of budget to deliver objectives.
- Oversee day to day relationships with external agencies and printers to ensure all outsourced jobs are delivered to the agreed standard, on time and within budget
- Provide administrative support to the team as required, including maintenance of marketing and branding policies and manuals.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge of up to date marketing and banking best practice and relevant technology, particularly in relation to design, CRM and campaign management.
- Regular travel to Manchester will be required to meet with the CBF team.
- Photoshop and InDesign
- Digital marketing:
o Website management using a CMS
o Social media (specifically LinkedIn and Twitter)
Desirable knowledge & Experience:
- Social media, in particular LinkedIn, campaign management
- Content creation
- Asset Based Lending experience
- Financial Services experience
- Agency management
- PR experience
- Legal and Compliance approvals and sign-off
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud (specifically email)
- Event management
- Campaign analysis, tracking and ROI optimisation
- Working in a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects effectively with changing deadlines
- Propose solutions to problems
- Relationship building
- Putting the customer first