Job Title: Oracle Order Management Consultant
Duration: 04 months
Location: Remote (London, UK)
Detailed Job Description:
Our client is seeking an experienced Oracle Order Management Cloud Solution Architect with multiple cloud implementations experience. This position's primary responsibility will be to interface with key stakeholders of a cloud transformation program, own end to end responsibility and accountability in driving activities such as gathering requirements, conducting conference room pilots, configure the system, coordinate system integration testing, user training & acceptance testing
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 15 years of Relevant Information Technology experience that includes Oracle OM Cloud experience
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of London or Coventry, UK or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel.
* Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
* Providing status and issue reports to the project manager/client on a regular basis
* Recommending roadmaps to close performance gaps and developing high level implementation plans
* Identifying business requirements and mapping them to the Oracle Cloud functionality
* Identifying functionality gaps and developing solutions for them
* Developing an understanding of a client's current state process and developing future state recommendations
* Advising clients on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
* Configuring the Oracle Cloud Applications to meet client requirements
* Lead and conduct CRP, SIT and UAT
* Developing end-user documentation and training materials
* Delivering end-user training
* Effectively communicating and driving project deliverables
* Completing tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
* Participation in pre-sales cycles through providing subject/technical matter expertise, estimating work, development of sales proposals and statements of work (for permanent position only and not for sub-con)
* Overall experience - 12+ or 14+ experience with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience implementing Oracle OM cloud and Quote to Invoice related processes
* Experience with implementing various Quote to Invoice processes like Inventory Management, OM cloud, Drop ship, B2B flow, centralized procurement etc
* Required to have at least 2 or 3 full life cycle implementation experience with Oracle OM Cloud
* Ability to configure the Oracle Cloud Applications to meet business requirements and document application set-ups.
* Experience with executing implementation strategy, capturing business, systems requirements and analysis, preparing functional specification documents, solution designing, prototyping, testing and training
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Certifications in Oracle OM Cloud is a huge plus
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* We need an Oracle SCM Order Management Cloud Consultant.
* The consultant should be able to drive solution design, Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
* The consultant should be able to work with different teams across geographies and should have multiple ends to end Oracle ERP cloud implementation experience
Must Have Skills (Top 3 technical skills only):
Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute:
Additional information about the project specs/nature of work:
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website