Position Title: Tester - SC Cleared
Rate: £530pd- Inside IR35
Duration: Contract - 10mth - Inside IR35
Location: Hybrid (West Berkshire)
Tester with security clearance to SC level required to join our prestigious client working in a hybrid role. Majority to be remote with some engagement on site in West Berkshire.
Applicants will have ISTQB/ISEB Testing Foundation Certification or similar and experience in the use of a test management tool (Azure DevOps, JIRA, ALM etc)
* Write the detailed Scripts and produce Test Reports
* Analyse a system to identify the test conditions and test scripts required to test the software item, meeting the requirements of the approach defined in the Test Plan
* Derive tests from requirements, design documents and user input and report on test coverage and traceability to the business requirements
* Analyse the risks present in the software item under test, and the creation of test material that reflects the mitigation of those risks
* Execute and record tests in accordance with the defined test process and the test plan/test schedule using the test management tool (Azure Devops)
* Ensure that test incidents are raised and documented in accordance with the agreed process
* Maintain the integrity of the test environment during test execution
* Arrange and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities appropriately for the project deliveries
* Report on Test Progress and Product Quality Metrics to the Project Manager and Test Manager
* ISTQB/ISEB Testing Foundation Certification or similar
* Use of a test management tool (Azure DevOps, JIRA, ALM etc)
* System / Integration testing experience for a cloud based systems
* Selenium or suitable Automation tool
* Background knowledge of Infor EAM would be beneficial but is not essential
Valid SC Clearance is essential for this role.
Please be aware that due to the nature of the clients activities, applicants for this position will be subject to security restrictions, meaning that factors including your nationality, any previous nationalities you have held, and/or your place of birth may limit your suitability for this position.
Who are we?
Roc is a UK technology business working with customers where security and the protection of sensitive data are critical.
We use our intelligence, capabilities, and technology to make sustainable change easy for our customers through our expertise in transformation, engineering and consulting services. Our history and strengths mean we can help organisations transform in an agile and dynamic way, no matter how complex the environment.
Roc Technologies is an equal opportunities employer and no applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable