You'll be joining this transactional finance team working as a Finance Assistant supported by the finance manager.
Supporting all the teams across the function this will give you great exposure to all transactional areas in a really varied role.
Liaising with people of all levels across the wider business as well you will provide excellent customer service in all interactions you have.Highlights of the role include
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Reconciling statements
- Banking and Billing
- Resolving internal and external customer queries
- Supporting credit control
The Finance Manager said this would be the perfect opportunity for an individual who's looking to step into a more "finance focussed role" and perhaps looking to start their AAT alongside.
You'll be the type of person who is keen to learn, asking the right questions to strengthen your understanding and flexible enough to get stuck in.
This is a fully based office role but this will provide you with the right environment to thrive and develop your skills surrounded by a supportive team.REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience in an admin or finance admin role would be highly beneficial
- Interest in progressing a career in finance
- Available on a 4 week notice period or less
- Happy to be in the office everyday
- Parking Available