LGS Vision have just registered a Junior / Trainee Accountant position from our client who are based towards Rochford, Essex.
We are looking to speak with anyone who is studying AAT level 4, has 6+ months practice experience but not essential as training will be given and once completed is looking for full study support to progress onto ACA / ACCA.
You will be working with a small friendly team within a well-established firm. Role and responsibilities:
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of CIS returns and submission to HMRC
- Data entry of bank transactions, sales ledger and purchase ledger
- Preparation of small limited company accounts
- Answering the telephone in a polite manner directing calls and enquiries if secretarial staff are unavailable
If you want more information, please contact Liam Snell at LGS Vision Recruitment.
- £15,000 - £18,000
- Full study support
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays