Our client, based in the Feltham area, are looking for a experienced Grinder and Polisher of Stainless Steel products to support their business as a world leader in fine mesh technologies. The company has been in operation for over 85 years.
The Polisher and Grinder is required to grind and polish a wide range of stainless-steel products and component parts to the required specification determined by engineering drawings, using a combination of hand and power tools.
• Grinding and polishing stainless steel products - panwork/pipework/sheet.
• To liaise with the designer to ensure that work carried out is accurate, resolving issues as they arise.
• To be competent in the use of handheld power tools.
• To be available for evening and weekend work when the business requires it.
• Supporting other Employees as required and if you are safe/trained to do so.
• Maintaining a safe and tidy workplace and reporting any faults/hazards, in accordance with Company Health and Safety requirements.
• Ability to read and work from engineering drawings.
• Able to keep working area clean.
• Work as part of a team.
• Possess excellent communication skills.
• 2 years of relatable experience preferred but not essential.
• Keen eye for detail.
• Previous experience of using handheld power tools.
• Experience of working with engineering drawings preferred but not essential.
• Must have good work ethic and be punctual.
• Hourly rate up to £10.00
• 38.00 hours per week must work those hours between 08:00 - 18:00
If this role sounds like you please follow the prompts to apply. If you'd like to discuss this role and company further please contact MTS on (phone number removed)