An IT Cyber Security Implementation Manager required on behalf of a client in the FMCG sector.
This is a permanent, fully remote position.Role responsibilities:
- Work with the client to locally own and execute the implementation of the IT Cybersecurity Framework.
- Identify, plan and engage with third parties on any security-based remediation for IT UK systems and processes, in accordance with the change control policy
- Act as the local process owner for any investigations involving security; preparing and maintaining associated documentation, and manage remediating actions
- Support the engagements with the US Cybersecurity team across all UK entities, ensuring all UK projects and business areas are following the correct Sysco processes.
- Design and management of UK policies, processes and controls ensuring the implementation by internal teams or third parties, including implementation of global Cybersecurity policies and standards, while ensuring they are fit for purpose within the UK Own elements of SOX IT General Controls, to ensure good standards and compliance is being met, and set the relevant policies and procedures
- Provide the local ownership to support and execute security tests and table-top exercises across the IT estate, analyse outputs and implement remediation projects as necessary with third parties to prevent data or financial loss to the UK businesses
- Ensure personal knowledge and exposure to security tools and techniques remains up to date, appropriate and relevant.
- Proven hands-on operational experience within IT security with a broad knowledge of the subject
- Has a good working knowledge of Security Standards and Frameworks (e.g., 27001, NIST, COBIT, SOX 404), including definition and implementation
- Has a good working knowledge of SOX compliance
- Has a good knowledge of Data Protection/GDPR, defining and implementing standards
- Has a detailed practical knowledge of PCI-DSS requirements and implementation
- Has a good understanding of Firewalls, DMZs, Endpoint Protection, Intrusion Detection and network/application penetration testing
- Has good working experience in defining controls around O/S, Windows AD, Data and Database security
- Has good working experience of Network, Wireless and Mobile Device Security
- Has good working experience of the SSL Certification Process
- Has good working experience of Risk Management
- Has good working experience of Email and Internet Security and Filtering Controls
- Great communication skills, including communicating and influencing across multiple levels of seniority
Intelligent Resource is committed to barrier-free and inclusive recruitment. We are a Disability Confident recruiter, and a RIDI 100 and Business Disability Forum partner organisation.
Should you choose to contact Intelligent Resource regarding this role or apply for it, all personal data you submit to us will be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice which you can find on our website.