Quest Search & Selection is partnering with this Premium B2C Retailer within the Consumer Electronics sector.
They are looking for a Cluster Manager who will take personal responsibility for the store's performance to maximize sales and profitability whilst managing the store management team to deliver their individual budgets at the Isle of Man.Key responsibilities for this Cluster Manager position -
To be successful in this Cluster Manager position you must have -
- Effectively coach and manage store leaderships teams to ensure courteous and efficient customer service is delivered
- Ensure store teams manage digital catalogues, DCOTA demo system, and stock systems to ensure standards are met and issues resolved in a timely manner
- Drive continuous improvement, working with the team to identify opportunities in all aspects of store operations and driving sales
- Liaise with Buying/Support teams to ensure all levels of store and service teams are effectively managed
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to achieve brand standards instore, online, and through regular dialogue regarding an upcoming new products, current catalogue, and promotions
Benefits of this Cluster Manager position include -
- Open to relocation to the Isle of Man.
- 3-5 years' experience as Cluster Manager or a Senior Store Management level
- Background in Retail, Ecommerce, or B2C within a Technology brand
- Knowledge of Brand Awareness and compliance
- Customer service focused
- Ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Relocation support provided to the Isle of Man.
- Relocation allowance of up to £3,500
- Bonus plans
- Travel allowance
- Generous holidays
- Contributory pension
This is a great opportunity to move up to a leadership position with a Premium Retailer. If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference number-2204-110116
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.