iMultiply are working in partnership with an innovative organisation looking for a full time Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis in Glasgow. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious team player keen to join a fast paced and busy environment.The Company
The company is widely respected, privately owned Civil Engineering contractor, delivering a wide range of Civil Engineering construction projects across Scotland. Around for over 50 years, they strive to maintain a team orientated and friendly working culture. The Role
The main purpose of this role is achievement of a professional, consistent, accurate and timeous service across the company by providing first class administration support. As an Accounts Assistant, you will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Processing high volume of invoices, matching the invoices to PO's
- Processing site paperwork, including raising purchase orders
- Dealing with site and invoice queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Ad Hoc other financial duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following:
- Excellent administration skills and ability to analyse data
- Microsoft office efficient, with priority on Excel & Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of numeracy and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of Purchase Ledger in a fast-paced environment is essential.
This is a full-time role offering a competitive salary, pension scheme amongst other benefits. This position will be office based in Glasgow initially but will move to a hybrid working model allowing you the flexibility of working from home or in office.
iMultiply is committed to diversity and will promote diversity for all employees, workers and applicants. iMultiply will treat everyone equally and will not discriminate on the grounds of an individual's 'protected characteristic.