An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join one of the fastest growing manufacturers and suppliers of portable display solutions. The company is relocating to modern offices in Market Harborough and looking to grow their highly successful team. Along with a salary of up to £24,000 per annum, you will also receive performance related bonus, 23 days holiday, as well as excellent progression opportunities to more senior Account Management roles. You will not be making many 'cold' calls as you will mainly be dealing with incoming inquiries and developing relationships with existing clients. We are looking for driven, enthusiastic, and bright individuals that have a keen eye for detail. No prior sales experience is necessary so if you have a passion for providing excellent customer service this could be the role for you!This is a great opportunity to join a rewarding and inspiring environment working alongside knowledgeable and supportive colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious.Your responsibilities as Account Manager will include:
- Maintaining strong relationships with your customers whilst providing excellent service levels.
- Taking incoming calls and queries from customers
- Making pro-active calls to keep in touch with existing customers
- To have an open line of communication with the production and warehouse teams
- Quoting customers on products efficiently and promptly
- To gain excellent product knowledge through on-site training
- Report to the Sales Team Leader and develop a good working relationship with the External Sales Manager for your territory.
We are looking for an Account Manager who has the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in a sales or customer service role.
- Self-motivated with ambition to grow with the business.
- Good IT skills with a good knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office programs and Outlook.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent telephone manner and verbal/written communication.
- The ability to work well within a team and in a fast-paced environment.