Adecco Public Sector is supporting one of its key NHS clients who are looking to bring on an experienced Trainer to support the Delivery Manager and Operational Delivery team for an initial 3 month contract with very likely extensions. The role will support the implementation of a project at a client site in Leicester and you will be required to be on site 2 to 3 days per week. Please note that this role falls inside of IR35 so will require candidates to work via an approved umbrella company.
Responsibilities for this role:
* To be a source of advice and knowledge on education and training matters to clinical staff and managers, regarding the IECCPP.
* Develop and deliver training to the deployment teams so they can train locally within the Trust.
* To provide training to teams at Trusts by doing demos to groups and one-on-one sessions, both remotely and in person.
* Responsible for the effective delivery of training by analysing issues, undertaking training needs assessments, setting, and implementing agreed plans and monitoring performance and priorities.
* To maintain an overall understanding of the strategic direction of training within the organisation.
* To be responsible for designing, testing, and continually revising and improving the training programme content including teaching aids (graphics, visuals, audio content) to support delivery and skill evaluations.
* Expected to work independently and lead specific work streams, referring to the Delivery Manager and SRO.
* Contribute to a seamless response to the organisation, maintaining a professional approach and always leading by example. Promote the department and services in a positive manner.
* To provide end-user training and on-site floor walking support for the IECCPP programme.
* To provide expert training advice and guidance to analysts regarding enquires about the training and the programme, providing support to all end-users.
* To provide direction and support to project groups and forums, developing solutions and acting as a subject matter expert.
* Responsible for training equipment including multiple laptops and projectors.
* Deploy measurement and feedback initiatives to assess course effectiveness in terms of content and delivery.
* Act as a change agent, supporting behavioural change in doctors.
* Working closely with Regional Trainers to capture the specific requirements and feedback to the Regional Training Manager to support bespoke training plans.
Skills and experience needed:
* Experience working in adult learning.
* Evidence of working within professional multi-disciplinary team.
* Experience of training users in a digital system.
* Good understanding of digital systems.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Knowledge of training techniques and delivery approaches.
* Proven ability to effectively problem-solve.
* Understanding of IG, Confidentiality and Data protection.
Please note that this role falls inside IR35 so will require candidates to work via an umbrella company