Channel Marketing Manager - Mobile Operators
Imagine a world where physical distance and device limitations do not hinder our ability to connect with each other. Our client builds tools that help people FEEL connected - anytime, anywhere. they are developing the future of virtual and augmented reality and bringing products to consumers that transform entertainment and social experiences.
The EMEA Telco team is looking for an enthusiastic, self-directed, channel marketer to take on this exciting role in the Paris office, focused on company's hardware. Reporting to the Head of Channel Marketing, this role will coordinate and deliver Telco specific marketing strategies in France, growing our hardware sales and managing our investment in this fast moving area of the business. The successful candidate will be passionate about new technology, analytical and ROI driven. She/He will have well developed business acumen and also be creative and innovative in their marketing programmes. Additionally, She/He will be a highly effective communicator and collaborator with other teams, (including the Global and Regional Marketing, Sales, Creative, and Insights teams) and ready to lead our French Telco business through a rapid phase of growth.
• Develop channel specific marketing strategies for the French Telco channel.
• Partner with key mobile operators to create and execute annual marketing plans and merchandising initiatives to deliver world class customer experience of hardware products.
• Presentation of key marketing materials in front of Telco leadership, executives, business development and local commercial teams.
• Measure and drive performance KPIs aligning to channel marketing goals and priorities to optimise efficiency of marketing activities.
• Manage digital execution and campaign activities across Telcos ensuring our content meets brand standards and aligned to overall company strategy.
• Identify new channel marketing opportunities and positions for review to help future decisions.
• Contribute to the annual and seasonal strategy formation for the Telco channel.
• Partner effectively with cross-functional teams, including sales, product and product marketing, and channel services to develop channel marketing strategies to optimize awareness, trial, and conversion
• Plan and manage annual co-marketing budgets, focusing on key performance metrics.
• 8+ years experience in channel marketing role, with a clear record of achievement and success in technology based consumer marketing
• Previous experience and clear understanding of the French Telco landscape related to driving hardware sales.
• Experience in go-to-market planning and execution across online and traditional channels.
• Experienced Marketing professional who will excel in a fast paced environment
• A record of excellence leading successful retail marketing programmes and go to market planning and execution across online and traditional retail channels
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills with a strong business acumen.
• Passionate advocate for innovation and the opportunities presented by disruptive technologies.
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Fluent in French and English
Job Title: Channel Marketing Manager
Location: London, UK
Rate/Salary: 67.00 - 73.00 GBP Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Trading as Aston Carter. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. (phone number removed). Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Aston Carter is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://(url removed)/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield