Full time role based in Sheffield
Our Client a Established and growing precision engineering company based in Sheffield. We are reliable partners to a number of world class OEM companies who have come to rely on us over the years to deal with their precision engineering requirements. We specialise in Hydraulics component manufacture, assembly and testing mainly for the agricultural and automotive markets.
Part of a larger group of engineering companies our head office based in Chertsey supplying Formula 1, Aerospace, Marine, Defence, Oil and gas.
We are looking for a Factory Assistant, engineering or factory experience would be preferable but not essential, more importantly however, we are looking for the right person - someone with the right drive and cultural fit, who shares our ambition to grow and develop our business, our people and provide outstanding service to our clients.
Duties include but not limited to:
· Washing, deburring and testing parts
· Assembling parts
· Check steel deliveries and label up
· Check, sort and book in all other deliveries received
· Packing, distribution and despatch co-ordination
· Other stores related duties
· FLT operation
· Manual Handling
· Support Production Operatives in the general running of production schedule
· Ensure production areas are kept clear and clean
· General Housekeeping
· Any other duties which may be reasonably required of you
38 Hours p/w
Flexibility with regards to working hours is important as overtime may be required.
25 days annual holiday + bank holidays.
Immediate start available.
*Salary will be commensurate with your experience and potential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 per hour