Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be working with our client, an exciting Marketing and Design Agency, in search for a Project Co-ordinator / Account Manager to join the team based in Chatham. Working alongside the Managing Director, this role offers the opportunity for hybrid working.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Project Co-ordinator / Account Manager to contribute to the day-to-day running of the company's key accounts. You will be working with the clients brand and marketing departments, whilst also liaising with designers and production suppliers. You will be comfortable with attending PR events and have wonderful customer facing skills.
* To provide all clients with an outstanding level of service with focus on communication, accuracy, reliability and dependability.
* To work proactively on client accounts to drive value for the client and incremental sales.
* To develop strategies to increase the breadth and depth of all client relationships and growth.
* To establish and maintain excellent relationships, based on trust and reliability, with all relevant internal departments and with client contacts.
* To manage multiple ongoing projects, with over-lapping timelines, to a high quality standard, within budget.
* Conduct regular account reviews with line manager and, where appropriate, design and initiate any process, or systems, improvements required to ensure client satisfaction and targets are continually met.
* Proactively liaise with each client on a regular basis to obtain opportunities to drive sales.
* Proactively follow up all successfully orders for feedback and to measure client satisfaction.
* Remain in regular contact with each client to ensure the production of accurate project forecasts on a weekly basis, help through WIP calls.
* Maintain a record of commercial deals with each client and ensure that all quotations and proposals are in-line with historic trends and client acceptance.
* Ensure that all documents are filed centrally and retrievable with ease for reference and referral.
* Maintain the client project WIPs list in a neat and efficient manner on a daily basis
* Deal with all ad-hoc client requests in a timely professional manner, including the organisation of any required weekly reporting.
* Project management experience or certification (preferably with design or POS)
* Must be highly organised.
* Ideally with a background within a marking/creative/design agency
* Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team.
* Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint, etc.
If you feel like this could be the opportunity for you, then what are you waiting for?! Apply today!
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency regarding this vacancy